HOW TO USE
Always test a small discreet area to confirm application times and effect on the surface this also helps calculate usage. Ensure the solution doesn’t spill or splashes on anything delicate. Always apply to a fully dried out surface and remove any loose deposits before application. Only apply when the temperature is between 7°C and 30°C.
Product is ready to use, always ensure adequate ventilation to the working area and always wear correct PPE – protective clothing, goggles & gloves.
- Product supplied ready to use and should not be diluted. Shake well before use.
- To apply make sure the whole area is dry then fully saturate with the dissolver, if the solution evaporates a white residue appears DO NOT rinse just re-saturate the surface.
- Leave for minimum 15 mins – up to 60 mins until the concrete has fully softened. Wash down whole area with fresh clean water or a high pressure jet washer then leave to dry naturally.
- In some cases of extreme heavy build up the process may be repeated.
- Clean off any excess product from all tools & equipment then wash immediately with soapy water.
5L bottle will cover approx 30m²