HOW TO USE
Always test on a small hidden portion of the surface to be cleaned to check compatibility and performance before commencing with the whole area.
- Seal-er Decking Cleaner can be used neat on heavy contamination or can be diluted by adding 1 part product with up to 10 parts water depending on the staining to be removed.
- Use a spray or brush.
- Apply the Decking Cleaner liberally and allow to act for 1-2 minutes for lightly soiled surfaces or 5-10 minutes for heavily soiled
- For removing deep penetrating lubricating oil and stains, it may be necessary to apply the product twice allowing 10 minutes between applications.
- Agitate with a firm bristle brush and rinse down thoroughly with clean water.
- For best results on drives, patios and block paving use a pressure washer.
- Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with soapy water.
- Do not use on aluminum or marking may occur; keep away from shrubs, grass and plants.