HOW TO USE
All surfaces should be clean and dry, free from dirt dust, oil, sealant. For algae and mould removal use our Seal-er Algae Remover.
Test a small area to confirm that finish is as expected. Do not apply in wet conditions or if rain is due within 24 hours.
NOT SUITABLE if surface has previously been treated, previous coatings must be removed. Please use our Paint & Varnish Stripper Pro.
Any contaminants or spillages especially oil, grease or algae etc. need to be removed before proceeding.
Keep pets and children away until surface is fully dry.
- Product supplied ready to use and should not be diluted. Shake well before use.
- Ensure timber is thoroughly dry.
- Apply a generous even coat using a brush, long pile roller or spray.
- Two coats is recommended to achieve optimum performance. The second coat must be applied within 30 minutes of the first coat ensuring there are no runs or pooling. Any pooling needs to be mopped up immediately using the brush or a cloth
- Rinse the tools immediately after use with soapy water
- Avoid subjecting to heavy traffic for 24 hours after application.
Dependent on porosity and texture of surface approx 5 – 8m² per litre for newer decking and 2 – 4m² per litre for older decking