HOW TO USE
Remove loose dirt, moss and other debris from the surface to be treated. A yard broom or ﬁrm bristle brush is ideal. Do not use in wet weather, frost or if rain is forecast within the application period (see below). If used when surface and air temperature is below 5°C the effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required.
Always test a small discreet area to confirm application times and effect on the surface this also helps calculate usage.
- Product supplied ready to use and should not be diluted. Shake well before use.
- Start by applying a heavy saturated coating using a sprayer or a brush at an approx. Rate of 5m² per litre.
- Leave the product for approx. one hour then re-apply leave for up 24 hours for effective removal of the salts.
- Wash down whole area with fresh clean water then leave to dry.
- We recommend sealing with Seal-er Waterseal PRO following application.
5L bottle will cover approx 25m²