HOW TO USE
Remove any loose moss, dirt or any other debris from the surface. A firm bristle brush is ideal. Do not use if rain is forecast or in wet weather. Ideal application temperature is between 7°C and 30°C. Keep pets away until the surface is fully washed and dried out completely. We recommend that the product is left to work for up 24 hours, this should produce a more effective finish and a brighter surface.
Always test a small discreet area to confirm application times and effect on surface this also helps calculate usage. Only apply when the temperature is between 7°C and 30°C.
- Product supplied ready to use and should not be diluted. Shake well before use.
- Ensure the surface is totally dry and free from dirt then apply an even generous coating. The following times are recommended for the remover to work:
– Pen / Spray Paint on a non porous surface up to 5 mins.
– Pen / Spray Paint on a porous surface up to 30 mins.
- Following on agitate with a stiff brush then either use a power washer or rinse clean with plenty of water.
- If graffiti / stains still persist repeat the procedure.
5L bottle will cover approx 30m²