HOW TO USE
Always test a small discreet area to confirm application times and effect on surface this also helps calculate usage.
On the surface to be cleaned always test a small area to confirm compatibility and performance before applying to the whole area.
- Apply a fully saturated coat & leave to dissolve / activate for approx 1-5 minutes.
- Proceed to agitate the surface with a stiff brush or scotch pad. Rinse away residue with plenty of clean, warm water.
- If the area is still contaminated repeat the process.
- DO NOT leave the Seal-er Grout Film Remover in contact with the surface for a long period of time.
- Make sure the product is left to dry out on the surface.
- DO NOT USE ON NATURAL STONE OR ACID SENSITIVE TILES
5L bottle will cover approx 40m²