HOW TO USE
It is important that the surface is dry and clean, free from dust, dirt, oil, algae and any organic growth. Remove any previous coatings or sealers prior to application. Remove algae using our own: Seal-er Algae Remover. Always test a small hidden portion of the surface before use, to ensure final result is satisfactory.
This product is not suitable for non absorbent surfaces. Do not apply if raining or rain is due within 24 hours, frost or when the temperature is less than 10ºC or greater than 25ºC. Once the surface is fully treated and has dried the product cannot be reapplied as there will be a loss of adhesion. Keep pets and children away until surface is fully dry.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Apply a generous, even coat using a long pile roller, brush or garden sprayer with fan attachment – avoiding any runs or drips, if any puddles occur mop up immediately with a cloth.
- Apply a second coat almost immediately (DO NOT let the first coat dry).
- This will provide a deeper penetration into the surface.
- DO NOT let the sealer dry between coats.
- Remove as much product as possible from tools and clean immediately with soapy water.