HOW TO USE
The surface needs to be dry and clean free from dirt, dust, oils, algae and any other organic growth. Algae should be removed using Seal-er Algae Remover. All previous coatings/sealers need to be removed prior to application. Ensure any residue from cleaning/removal products are fully washed away. Test a small hidden area of the surface before use to ensure final results are as required. his product is not suitable for non absorbent surfaces. Do not apply if raining or rain is due within 24 hours, frost or when the temperature is less than 10ºC or greater than 25ºC. Once the surface is fully treated and has dried the product cannot be reapplied as there will be a loss of adhesion. Keep pets and children away until surface is fully dry.
- Product supplied ready to use and should not be diluted. Shake well before use.
- Ensure surface is thoroughly dry before application, if the surface is not fully dry whitening may occur.
- Never pour directly on to surface. Ideally apply with a long pile roller, brush or garden sprayer using fan attachment.
- Always apply a generous even coat avoiding any runs or drips, if any puddles occur mop up immediately with a cloth.
- Apply once for a low sheen finish or apply two to three coats for a higher sheen finish.
- DO NOT allow the product to cure in between applications.
- Where the surface is more porous apply a second coat no more than two hours after the first. Remove as much product as possible from tools and wash immediately with soapy water.
Dependent on porosity and texture of surface approx 4 – 8m² per litre.