HOW TO USE
Not suitable if the surface to be treated has been treated already with a stearate or silicone based waterproof treatment.
Not suitable for non-porous surfaces such as quarry tiles, engineering bricks or polished/honed surfaces.
Supplied ready to use and should not be diluted. Always test a small discreet area to confirm application times and effect on surface this also helps calculate usage. Ensure surface is clean, free from any contaminants including dust, dirt, oil, grease, algae, efflorescence & clear of all detergents.
- Product supplied ready to use and should not be diluted. Shake well before use.
- Apply using a brush or roller ensuring an even coat. Avoid any runs, drips or puddling by removing excess product from the surface as you apply.
- For more porous surfaces, 2 coats may be required making sure coat 2 is within 20 minutes of the first.
- DO NOT allow the first coat to dry before applying 2nd.
- Remove any excess product from the surface.
- Following application DO NOT walk or drive on the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with soapy water.
Dependent on porosity and texture of surface approx 4 – 6m² per litre.