HOW TO USE
All surfaces need to be dry and free from dust, dirt, oil & algae or organic growth, it is important to remove all coatings and sealers. Remove algae using Seal-er Algae Remover. Always test a small hidden portion of the surface before use to confirm the finish is acceptable.
Do not apply in wet weather or if rain is forecast within 24 hours following final coat application. Do not apply to newly laid tarmac for a minimum of 90 days. Do not apply to newly laid concrete for a minimum of 60 days. Always keep pets and children away until surface is fully dry. Do not apply when surface temperature is below +10°C or above +25°C For Health & Safety instructions, first aid measures, spillages and disposal instructions, see separate Health & Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Product supplied ready to use and should not be diluted. Shake well before use.
- Apply using a long pile roller or soft brush spreading over the surface at a rate of 4 – 6m²/ltr depending on surface condition.
- Allow to dry for 2-4 hours then apply a second coat
- DO NOT use any vehicles on the restored surface for a minimum of 24 hours following application. Drying time is 24 hours from final application.
- Remove as much product as possible from tools and clean immediately with soapy water.
Dependent on porosity and texture of surface approx 4 – 6m² per litre.